Satan Rules This World System

Satan rules this evil ruled system. He lurks as a deadly snake waiting to deceive you. He goes before God continually as a prosecuter looking at every single tiny move you make. So he could have some basis of framing you for a sin that you did. He's the accuser of the brethren. Satan was once the highest angel in heaven's fold yet he let his pride get in the way. He is often called the light bearer yet don't let that deceive you children of God. He took one third of the angels with him to lie and wait to deceive everyone. The prince of the power of the air that wants you with him in Hell for all eternity. Satan comes to kill, steal & destroy you of your joy. The moment you place your faith in Christ he's on you like butter to toast. Still rejoice friends cause Jesus Christ has overcome & it's in him that we place are full trust. Draw near to God and he'll draw near to you. Amen.