THE RIVER OF LIFE

48161

I remember when I was child and the elders sitting around the bond fire at night telling tells about there strife as they travel down the river of life they would talk about there travels and what came to be because every was journey was different you see some would talk of love and lose and some would talk about the decisions they made and the cost then came the day I set off on my own I built my raft and down the river of life I would roam some times I would stop and rest on it's shores explore new places open new doors but that would only last for a little while until it was time for me to leave some times with a frown other time with a smile back on the river of life I would travel not knowing what would unravel some time others would share my raft but then they would depart down the river of life on their own path the thing I collected along the way I would share lose or just give a way because when you travel down the river of life it teaches you what is wrong and what is right what you need and what is just plane greed some times my trip was long and rough but it taught me so much stuff so remember the lessons you learn traveling down the river of life so in the future you wont get burned !