R.I.P To A Side Of Me

Maybe She Would Be Alive Today. If I Spoke Up And Said What I Needed To Say. If I Thought Differently and Choose A Different Path. Crazy Thing Is I Didn’t Think She Would Last. All That Fussing And Fighting She Put Herself Through Made Me Believe She Was Nothing More Then I Fool. She Use To Say “I Don’t Care About What People Have Too Say. I’m Gonna Love Hard and Die Doing So Anyway” Her Clever Way Of Thinking She Was So Divine But At The Same Her Love Made Me Lose My Mind. I Couldn’t Stand It And I Hated It With A Passion. And I’m Just Guessing, From Me Out Of All People, She Wasn’t Expect That Kind Of Reaction. I Could Have Stood By Her And Protected Like She Did For Me. But My Pride Cause The Tradgey. She Was Very Loving And Looked At The Postivity Of Things. But With Postivity Comes Negativity With These Type Of Things. I Guess She Had Her Troubles Too But I Was To Blind Too See. I Don’t Understand How, When She Was Apart Of Me. But Now That She’s Gone. I Carry On Her Legacy. Because I Finally Realize That’s Not What’s Best For Me. Thanks To Her I Am Who I Am Today. And In Me She Will Always Stay.