rewriting history (more mathematics)

10458

1 out of 5 black kids are subject to a place where all they are numbers in an orange jumpsuit
what happens to the other 4? they become the next basketball star coming out of the playground
1 out of 9 latin kids are subject to cradle pipeline to prison
what happens to the other 8? they become a judge coming out of the projects
1 out of 3 women are beaten by their love ones
what happen to the other 2? they are in a committed relationship that brings nurture and love
but yet, the negatives are highlighted so bright that even a blind ray charles can see that something is wrong
8 out of 10 students that graduate high school are not even college bound
what happen to the other 2? they are making moves, yet treated like a wolf hound
1 latino plus 1 black brother gets pulled over for cops to implement stop and frisk
rights being violated!!!!!!!!!!!! what cops are doing is taking an unnecessary risk
we stand up as a nation and fight back with evidence utilizing recorders size of a blu ray disc
shame on more than 20 dress in blue. now you know what its like to be invaded, tisk! tisk! tisk!
instead of reporting 1 dead person lying in the streets, start broadcasting a person saving 1 person's life
don't instigate 2 people fight over a game of crabs, encourage 2 people to stand up for non-violence
rather not have 5 kids form gangs, instead, 5 kids join forces to form a team to clean up their communities
those stats would feel a whole lot better than soldiers being slaughter becoming casualties