Remember when we thought wine

Remember when we thought wine was grape juice, days went on forever, and the only worry we felt was when our parents dropped us off at school?

Remember when we took baths instead of showers, and the only disappointment we felt was when we colored outside the lines?

Do you remember when your parents were your best friends, you put on clothes that didn't match and the only pain you felt was when you scraped your knee playing outside?

We never had to say "let's live in the moment." It happened naturally. 

Because we were so happy and passionate and loved everything for what it was, life didn't feel so fast. It was innocent and great.

We forget to step back and let moments come to us because we are so determined to find them ourselves. 

So let go, space out in class, daydream, run- unfocus yourself for just a second. It's okay to not know what's going on. In fact, the ignorance of a child is the beauty of the young, ambitious, and simple lifestyle that we will later let go. 

Remember what it felt like to be yourself when you weren't trying to be yourselfand only then can you be 

The truest form of you