RANDOM KISSES

Locations

14467
14467

I'm standing across the counter, watching u move from one side of the kitchen to the other. You are talking! At least I can see your lips are moving! The expression on your face says it all: that whatever you are currently saying is really important! And I nod my head and smile, and continue to act like I'm listening to u!

You look beautiful by the way! The way your dress shapes up your body, and your hips giving hints of how you look like naked! Your breasts are all I am paying attention to! They are visually appealing! I still nod, and smile, at your breasts! Of course, I care about what the girl at your work who said some nasty stuff behind your back! I do care about the stalker that calls but hangs up as soon as u answer the phone! But just give me a space in time just I can randomly kiss you.

And when I do kiss u in midsentence, you have smile on your face! It's a smile I could wear if it where a cologne because it was so sexy! I kissed u again - randomly - and u giggled, as if the kiss I gave u where some kind of note that's been passed in the classroom between two teenagers.

I kiss u randomly so u remember. Just to see that smile! And when I'm in bed with u, you have your head nestled on my chest! I look into your eyes and all I c is a highway of adoration and mystery! Yet again, u start to talk! And I randomly kiss u! U hold me tight! Ur body tightens against mine and it feels good! I kiss u again, randomly...

I kiss u with random kisses so u will remember me in mid-sentence wen u speak! I kiss I wen u watching the game on TV! I kiss you randomly when you are deeply intrigued by that boring political book of yours! I kiss u when you driving your car! I kiss u wen you are paying for your groceries in pick 'n pay. I kiss you when you are upset. I kiss you randomly...

I kiss you randomly.

I can't get enough of u!!!