pretty ladyee.by j.bennette59,texas.don.g.nutt59

pretty ladyee preety ladyee so pretty you are to me from the smile that blush your face to the beauty your carmel skin i desire beautiful you are from your head to your so soft beautifully beautiful feet your prettyness is so lifely you are so unique you are breeded to be who you are trueness for me prettyladyee the world can see i can see the glow the shine in your pretty face dimpple cheek you make me smile from one end to another you are such gods gift next to mary mother born a bad bad mamma jamma to ever walk in diapers to be girly girl pammpers pretty you are you are my shiney little awesome star together we shine theres no other such as you the whole wide big world miss america you shall honory be pretty,ladyee you surely be next to me i do see texas,don.g.nutt59.j.bennette59 poem pretty ladyee.7-31-2019

james bennett

poem.james.bennette59,rose,like a rose she smell  her scent smells so swell my eyes water from the fresh scent they blink my heart warms  an swells life of love is so well like a ocean blue deep whale rose are red violets are blue the woman i picture smells rich her body is a sculpture of beauty design to be lifes greatest an finest like a rose she falls spoftlyupon me like a rose she is soft so unique her beauty arose the man i intruly be desired the best to caress all over like a rose her clothes peel completely off  like a rose she is pure her purness is the best of the rest shes to glamourse a rose never to be took shook held hold are gotten memory never gone passed forgotten memorys keith sweat last forever an ever rosey girl.j.benette59.poem.rose.7.-31-2019

james bennett

james bennette59.poem.man.therefore i am man therefore i am a man more thren you an you an you man the solid of a rock one born the gift of god  the man created to life the best of the best the one better then the next man i am from the mounment the minute of gods creational birth not a curse  given the time to rise an shine power in the glory i be therefore i am man the one to breed to open lifes generation of a better seed who am i to deprive are decieve im not the wrong path of adam  an eve the forbidden fruit life of a real man the man given to gods green earth roaming life into the land sunken by hate of another this man is a bad motheria, man of woman man of child man of the people man to always be no caven of lifes brand new big man do we all simply just understand im just that man.poem.man.7-31-2019