Phase Two

How long can I pretend how long can I hold out I fell like an addict and your a drug I been tryin to kick I fuckin love you an it's to much to take in it's something about you I tell myself there nothing about you but my heart won't give in I got mood swing I got broken dream I got thought of you constantly tryin bleed myself clean Admit you were toxic You poisoned me just for Another dollar in your pocket what we have is it even real I see you in my dream got me questioning my own sanity an I can't take it, your eyes Make me feel anxious, It gets hard to breath Stuck in between our words Has become my fake reality tryin to hold on through the night smile during the day so Everyone would think I'm alright every day I'll try To keep my feeling hidden inside nobody knows my sanity is not going to last holding on by a thread of string hoping it don't Snape I long to sleep the clock is ticking with every breath I choke thought of you swarm my head an you touch me in my dream you get mad at me sometime I throw a fit but you never dear to leave you kiss me you hold me you lecture me I say I'm sorry and you just say listen to me an everyone envy what we have an All I know is you're by my side and now I can breathe