Perceived imperfect

Thu, 04/01/2021 - 22:50 -- 13

Everyone finds himself in the world where he belongs. The essential thing is to have a fixed point from which to check its reality now and then.Be that which fits leave that which hits.Your aim is to know thyself.Be thyself and truly live thyself.You can only be that which takes you up to the highest level of you.Make it about you and not things outside of you. The common factor that makes us all is creation we are all apart of it. Spirituality should be the only fuel that governs our existence not the watered down religion. Within this self alignment the fullness of the ALL Mighty can be attained. Your purpose can now be freely exercised for the benefit of you first and all humanity.You are not apart from but still apart of that which is the best beautiful fabric of life Nature.Where it with love and watch all other garments fade away to reveal perceived imperfect and yet here you are the perfected you.Embrace the i am that is ever present within yourself.My love is your love your love is my love.