People face the truth of

People face the truth of the lie, Telling the story through bruises on the back Telling dreams through the heart of the drug, Or telling your background through the past they’re from The family that beated you to be strong Or the brothers that tell you talk when it’s your turn were the ones out doing wrong Selling and Profiting was the trade Family and Friends was the shade Evicted and Beat to be put on the streets, To be pushed to the nearest open lot to be given the words, Pick a Spot !! Walking with the enemy you made close, but not close enough When you found your answers in the dust, And your own father was the one that you couldn’t trust Carrying the wrong weapons from a sniper to an AK-47, But the instrument doesn’t kill the person, the person kills the person But that's a lesson that you learn in heaven When you got your friends that can disrupt it can end you in corrupt The need to clean up the act for others is worst than showing fear to others I told you that, but it’s like I can never get through to you It’s like you don’t know me. I’m you, I’m your brother...your sister....aunt....uncle....mom....dad......and don’t make me say grandma I don’t fall for the minds of the kind that testing us Cuz I’m so busy grasping the hand of the man that’s blessing us Thank you for my teacher, because I wouldn’t know how it feels to be free Or have love for the one here including me Ending in a new start Beginning with a new thought That isn’t even as sweet as your heart But you do you, and I’ll do me and together we can be the best thing, But sometimes I need to give you the gift of missing me for you to realize what you had But you choose to “Fear what you don’t know, but be scared of what you don’t understand” So I don’t have to keep my thoughts to myself because I know their different I don’t have to turn off the television because I already know the forecast I don’t have to outcast myself, because I know I’m here And I don’t have to look at the crowd because they’re already looking at me Don’t have to hide my talents because they’re mines Don’t have to reach out for a hand because it’s already there That hand that was given to me on a weekday and brought to my favor like a weekend of a Sundae’s flavor My guards fall down from the rifle to the heart, So if my tears hold value then I will drop one for every single thing she showed me Now I’m standing in a puddle, but at least my foes wanna get in sorry my grandma missing in my life is only messing with me She tiptoes on the pavement of a Thursday’s purple majesty And being pronounced on a Tuesday’s red velvet carpet You think I’m not saying nothing now, but when the kingdom castle opens with a bow The trumpets play don’t be regretful to the sound In a few moments I might need a writer just to balance out my flows And maybe if you stop talking about her I can come to a close Cause right now I’m just wishing she could hear these I don’t write, because I’m free... I’m free because I write... Love, Me P.S. I’m just missing what you’ve done, so please say that you still have love for me cause I’m just missing you