Past life affair

My words are at a lost as the reality of love set in as I am fully aware of who we are past life to now I bear the pain of each time we are reborn while you only know of this life I know of many or at least a few and oh do I feel crazy to be awoken in know the truth only to have no one to share this burden with an you just say I am vat shit if I told you the truth but at the same time I wonder could it be ture an I say yes look at your life and past life there always some similarities maybe not to the T but it's all there and of course something are different depending on if we added soul tie and what karma we collected or have corrected but it's not to far off I lucky to know but also sad to know to be aware of one past is a gift and a curse cause you some how want to measure up but you made choice that put you in this position no matter if intended or not but I can live with it