Panhandling Pregnancy

20774

(poems go here) She lives in a place where emotions are rock solid and physical combustions of nerves are softened...
so vulnerable to the slightest touch she's touch screen so men have touched and seen her robotic mind set setting that in mind her legs remain obtuse because she never heard the words you are acute goddess who deserves pursuit feeling nothing pain stains her skin like black soot possessing her to stay put in that sexy erotic position turning her secret tunnels into that of a sewage system making man holes moving rapidly through cash tolls not knowing what the miles hold late nights in vegas with mad alien masculine's without having actions (annulled) then a voice sounding so familiar made her emotions quiver "hey jack you late" not knowing if angels are crying or demons are singing maybe vice versa thinking in the back of her mind I cannot produce a handheld from this console but doesn't know synonyms of bold is what actions from her moms told making life seeming that much colder with early morning frost bite shoulders because sleeping bags stop above her bosom praying to every god from Hindu to Muslim because man handling ecstasy turned in to panhandling pregnancy using preacher coins she indulges in devil juice seeing she has no bulge and losing every game she plays in dodge ball and it all started in study hall subjected to hormonal neanderthals concluding a weakness is detected and staffs were erected was the only time they were able to feel big by knocking down all the wrong walls it was a head game they said but where's your brain you have yet to obtain an answer.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

nice job in writing
this feels like an actual story or a scene in a movie
great choice of words in connecting to this person
one thing i will suggest is not write this in a form of an essay
write this in a form of poem-there are many forms of poems (haiku, sonnets,etc)
keep writing-i'm a power poetry mentor

Enigma Brain

Thanks man the reason i write in that manner is becuase each of my poems are thoughts straight from mind. Also im glad you thought of movie scene because thats what i was aiming for.