Outside Looking In

I’m on the outside looking in wondering who is going to save my friend from himself and sin. I know Jesus is the answer to all of our problems, but it’s so hard to be patient in waiting for Him to solve them. My friend is a natural when it comes to facts, but no dares to see his natural habitat; which is a seclusion room that is vandalized with gloom. My heart is in pain with the never ending sudden shocks of pang; as I see his heart in submerged bottomless chains. He has a required style that consist of a straightjacket, which express how his heart is deformed and jagged. He wants out and I can see it in his eyes and he may possibly commit suicide. He wants to be understood, and loved and not to fear of falling in the trap of trusting someone who is smug. He wants to know how to love, but he was never taught, and it’s still hard for him to learn even with Jesus dying on the cross paying the way in which his life was bought. He wants to find love walking the straight and narrow pathway, but his past and current obstacles are getting in his way. He can’t move forward with his past taunting him and the present flaunting sin at him; that will soon come to haunt him. I’m on the outside looking in, trying to find a way to help him be the victor and win. All he needs to do is take off the straightjacket and put on new clothes that come in a freedom package. You see the straightjacket consist of hate, pain, scars, loneliness, rejection, neglection, violation, frustration, temptation, condemnation, confrontation, adaptations, manipulation, interrogation, and when he rips it off he will find peace and a brand new revelation – of life and he will began to live, and know what it feels like to be loved and to love with the love of Christ who is the ultimate defeater of sin. I love my friend dearly, and I can’t help the feelings I have of always wanting him near me. I will always push him to Christ who has all authority over his life. I’m on the outside looking in, knowing that he needs to turn to Jesus and when he officially unlock the door – I will know that he is ready to live again.