Open Your Eyes

Tue, 03/07/2017 - 06:12 -- Dezsy

What has our world come to when kids can't go out and play
Because these fake as men killing them left to right, When girls get raped and they claim she wanted it
because her dress was too short and tight, When our president promotes racism but says he's here to make America great again Well until we all can come together as one put our differences aside Then and only then will America start looking bright Oh he's a Muslim kick him out Leave that man alone he's American what about his rights? He's black so he's a thug wait what discrimination we all no thats not right What about how the rap community is changing how our young men carry themself promoting violence telling them having that a gun is what's needed to impress their friends or that smoking and drinking is cool fuck what you're parents think be a trap nigga drop out of school...no this isn't how we are supposed to be living kindness love and grace is what we all are really needing Time to get the crime levels back low have less black on black crime and more blacks helping one another grow aren't we all tired of this struggle we can fix this together like a jigsaw puzzle and yes haters will say she's just another black girl looking to be praised but that's not the case If they were to ask me right now what i wanted I'd say change We the people dividing made this mess us coming together to fix it is gonna be the ultimate test and i Destiny one 19 year old girl believe that speaking the truth and standing up could possibly help better our world