One Way Out

19142

How dare I have this baby?!_ Smile, flaunt happily_ Look in the mirror & smile at me_ Feeling good_ Smile at the growth of my belly?!_ When in truth, I've seized an opportunity_ I have turned on my instincts & now I conclude in a mourn_ I have overestimated my lover_ I have underestimated his child's mother_ Their relationship must seize_ Because my love has decreased. No longer knowing how to feel_ About this baby inside of me. At most you'll be in heaven with a man I can trust. Your future is not mine to take away_ But with these thoughts & plans_ I cannot be persuade_So I will say a prayer with you today_ I will send you to heaven in a hurry_ Before you've grown too much & begin to feel the worry_ I've cried for you so much_ In way, crying for you to console me_ Its just daddy has his own moon & stars_ But If this life were ours_ We'd have a loving daddy-Happily_ Putting out the fire in my fantasy_ Filling the empty spaces of black spaces in me... By having you...