The OJ Story

The OJ Story

OJ's like  "I'm not black , I'm OJ" ... ok . 

Brother of color white washed as the woman across the room says "why is OJ sitting at a table full of negroes" . Negroes he knows but disconnected so he goes to sit and present himself as a hero . 

Unconnected, unconnected unplugged from the African American society OJ they feel neglected . 

I fear for you , giving speeches but your brothers and sisters never hear from you but they're here for you . Well at least they were ... race was never in the picture until another black man entered the mixture when the fate of your freedom was at stake. 

You said something like "I thought you were supposed to be on my side brother" race was the case of situation . 

They say "he's blamed because he's black" race was never a factor until a white woman was who you ran after . Her death at your hands came after so tell me ...is race really the fact of the matter ? 

White smiles turn into black eyes as she lies on the floor and he lies in the court . I don’t think y’all got that I said she lies on the floor while he lies in the court. Wordplay. We were calling for you OJ , hero turned villain . 

Another free man trapped inside the chains of self conscious agony. You know what that say if you ain’t hit it you must’ve quit it but rewind what I said. If you ain’t hit it , you must acquit it. 

Broken chains now branded.