Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh captain, my captain I'd sail the seas for you. Face every storm, dive in the depths of the blue. Oh captain for you, I'd go down with this ship. Sail forever, until we find bliss. Oh captain...My captain. I'd sell my soul for you. Oh captain, I would build a staircase to heaven for you. I would conquer every kingdom, capture every crown. Oh captain, my captain there's nothing that could stand in my way, my love for you is just too great. Never fear what is unknown, what hides in the dark waters we own. Oh captain, my captain...Let me light up this world for you. Never mind the unknown, let my knowledge comfort you. Oh captain, I would man this ship all alone. I would sail all night until the chill took my bones. Oh captain, my captain...I would never falter you see- I will remain strong while we succeed. Oh captain for you, I'd get lost a million times. I would run up and down shores until I find our perfect guide. Oh captain don't you see, I would carry the world for you. I would over throw this universe for you. And captain, oh captain I hope you know, nothing will stop me, I am yours. Oh captain, my captain I'd sail the seas for you. Face every storm, dive in the depths of the blue.