the ocean I'm trapped in.

The path i walk, gets harder every step I take.The weight keeps increasing, to the point I'm about to break.But I’m never able to break, because my breaking point keeps increasing.So instead I fall, like how I have always fallen.But what happens when I hit, the bottom of this endless ocean?What way will the, current take me?Will I finally resurface? Will I finally be able to breathe?But the only way for me to go, is down to the underworld.Also known as death because, i am running out of hope.Because although the pressure isn’t breaking me, it is killing me.By suffocating me out, of the hope I grasp.And now I am on my last sliver of hope, and it’s slowly leaving my hands.The water that rushes in place of hope, makes me tired because I am passing out.And so I start to wonder, and remember things people said.To preserve though the hard times, and you shall see the light.But I wonder how long do I have to endure? How long can I endure?Before the weight crushes the earth beneath me, and makes me fall into the pitts of he##.How much longer do I have to suffer, until the supposed light comes to shine?And even when it shines, will it leave me after seeing how close to death I am?And how will seeing the light help me out of the water? How will light give me hope?When the earth gives out underneath me, how will the light bring me back up?Or is this light the light of the ones who fell but, try to support those who are about to fall?Either way I am not sure, about how long I can last.In this drowning world of sorrow, where everything around me gets harder.