Not Saying A Word

Have you ever met someone and for a split second everything around you begins to fade to the background? It’s really an amazing thing it feels like maybe just maybe if you took a chance a world of possibilities would open up. Let me begin to tell you the story of how I met a guy and how maybe sometimes life gives you hint that you need to do something. One day I was sitting by myself minding my own business, on my phone you know the usual.This is the defining moment, by the way, all of a sudden I look up and this incredibly cute guy talks to me, he seems nice enough why not talk back. He tells me that he hopes he’s not bothering me and I just smile, later he asked me to use my account so that he could work on his essay. Now I don’t know what happened but for some reason from the minute, I saw this guy I trusted him and so I let him use my school account. The rest of the time we were literally sitting one chair away from each other and the tension started building up as all we did was look at each other. Now neither one of us said another word to the other and that’s where the problem was, I just want to see him again even if it’s just one last time. A little advice if this happens to you please say something before you both walk away and regret the fact that you said nothing.