Not okay

Soon we realise the space there was between us is no more, the couch suddenly feels too small, but it's okay.

So we both pause, like we're both aware we're about to sin, still it's okay.

The kiss. At first it felt like just the right amount of sugar in my coffee. You said stop. I did. You demanded, 'Wait, no myk, this isn't right'. I apologize.
You pull me back, more kisses, this time deeper. I try to mumble something beneath the kisses, 'I had no idea apologies turn you on'. More kisses, deeper. Seems the sugar wasn't enough, now I'm getting sugar in OD, candy, honey, ice cream, loads of it, even more okay.

The clothes. Why did we have to put on so many?! Unbuttoning the blouse alone took forever, you must have had atleast three pocks when it was finally off. Mine on the other hand was as easy as unhooking the eye of your bra. I could tell we both marvelled at how fast our lips went back into sync... We kissed even faster this time. I felt your waist, then dropped all the way to your hip. You didn't flinch, i figured it's okay.

The caress. I feel your skin, its warm, smooth, flawless, tender, i can feel your heartbeat from Every fingertip. The energy is static, magnetic, the mood seductive, enticing.
The hands must have been doing all the work now coz even your lips seemed to lose interest now. Mine divert to your bossom, they had to kiss while my hands had to fondle. There's no turning back now. I brush hair off your neck to clear room for even more skin. More macula! Super okay.

The music must have gone mute. All I heard was my breathing and your mumbles. The exhales were longer than the inhales. But the long inhales were just around the corner.. The sweat seemed excited too. Now came the moment of truth, but you stopped me. Your face clearly stated that you had to.
You whispered, 'hey, before you choose to proceed, you should know I'm still pure'

NOT OKAY! NOT OKAY!