Not Just For Me, But For You Too

Sometimes I cut myself just to feel the pain, the I hide my scars because of all the shame. The pain is awful, I do it just to feel. Sometimes I have to make sure every things still real. My life's been bad, I do it to forget. I cut my arms and then I cry as I sit, alone in my room hoping for someone to save me from this, so I can finally say "I've won." I want to quit this habit, but i still reach for the blade. I cry out in pain as my arm turns that familiar shade of red. I get the adrenalin rush as the blood runs over my hand. The I hear someone coming, so I attempt to stand. My legs feel weak and I fall to the ground, I know I've done it once again. The room spins then turns black, my breathes fall short and quick and I don't hear another sound...
I wake up two days later, in a room as white as snow. I feel like hell and my head pounds, for the first time I can think clearly for a while. I breathe in deep and let out a sigh, my body aches in brand new ways to me. It feels so good and I know it's going to be hard, yet I know what I must do. I have to stop this crazy nonsense because, I'm hurting not only me, but you. Time to erase all the shit I've done, time to become someone new, You might not understand this now, it's not just for me, but for you.