No matter the color, were all the same.

Sun, 03/31/2013 - 00:18 -- KenoJ93

21217

We live in peace with each person and every other, but why did we fought because of ones color. Looking back in the past will answer our question, but history tells many tales and suggestions. The civil rights in the 60's can be one example, with every important date that are exactly like test samples. A stand between two races acted as a boiling eruption, with slurs and riots that caused a disruption. Soon after, a many people who belived in freedom stood up to stop our situation. Only by teaching each race from wrong to right, in order to secure our great nation. Years later, we have learn to live to be equal with one another but in reality were like siblings, from sister to brother .

KenoJ93

I hope people can see the history that i was told by my loved ones and elders.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

We live in peace with each person and every other, but why did we fought because of ones color.

this is one of the most important lines in your poem because it allows readers to understand that people are suppose to be as one, but you have those they disagree. people disagree because they were raised this way by their parents  and communities in injecting racism to one's heart.

i woulkd like for you to expand this poem further and come up with more thoughts that can really move the audience