No Limits

We are more than we know, we are strong!

Like the sea current pulling you slow

Asking you to follow the sea, deep within

Where many have gone unable to swim but Learning to float.

Your mind is on trial

Your limits are your death and survival

Don’t stop you are strong,

Cross the Sea and you will find

There are no limits like a mind-your mind 

To be found.

Once you cross this expanding sea

You will know what waits for you

Remember it’s just your own self-esteem

Making you weak.

You are Strong!

*Summary* I wrote this poem because just how the sea has a limitless horizon, our minds should likewise be looked upon the same. There are situations that discourage us and we begin to limit ourselves and we no longer see deep into ourselves. We begin to settle for less instead of striving and working for the best. This poem encourages me to know that I can accomplish anything that I put my mind into.  We should always believe in ourselves and open our gaze beyond the seashore to the limitless expansion of the horizon.  When we are faced with obstacles and can’t swim, just like in the sea we must float throughout the shore and not loose ourselves.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

I wrote this poem because just how the sea has a limitless horizon, our minds should likewise be looked upon the same. There are situations that discourage us and we begin to limit ourselves and we no longer see deep into ourselves. We begin to settle for less instead of striving and working for the best. This poem encourages me to know that I can accomplish anything that I put my mind into. We should always believe in ourselves and open our gaze beyond the seashore to the limitless expansion of the horizon. When we are faced with obstacles and can’t swim, just like in the sea we must float throughout the shore and not loose ourselves.

you provide inspirational thoughts to your poems-anytime you have a moment when you are feeling down, recite these thoughts and uplift your spirits