No Filter = T.R.U.T.H

Hmm.... Who am I wihtout a filter? Very interesting question to ask, and as I sit here on my couch thinking about who I am without a filter, so many things come to mind. If I didn't walk around with a filter, many people would probaly love me for the person that I really am, which they can't see because I have a filter on my personality when I'm in public. Without a filter, I would walk the streets smiling every day all day, becasue I am so happy when I wake up in the morning, just thankful that I was able to wake up. Some many think that filters are a bad think to walk around with, but sometimes it can be a good thing as well. Sometimes filtrs are what keep me from hurting someone's feelings, like if they have a dress on that I don't like. A filter helps me to telll them they look pretty so they can feel good about themselves and have a wonderful not, but, without a filter, I would probably ruin that person's night and people might see me as a complete bitch for hurting somebody's feelings. And, I really do believe without a filter, I would be very bipolar because, sometimes, I feel like the happiest girl in the world and I just feel so generous and want to help everyone but, at other times, I feel so angry and I'm so mean to people and I don't want to botheres, nor talk to anyone, I just want to crawl in a shell and be left alone.

So, with that being said, this is whom I would be without a filter, filters absolutely come in handy and are absolutely helpful in many ways. You just have to know when to use one and when not to.