Night

What is it about the night that makes people so scraed?

Is it because of the fact that they know that if something bad were to happen, they would not be sparred?

Is it because of the fact that all scary movies take place, when it is dark, and when it is stormy and cold?

Or is it because most people know that if something bad were to happen, they would get too nervous and fold?

I don't think of the night like this, I think of it as a place to start anew,

And when you are silently sleeping anything can happen, and all your dreams can come true.

On the other hand, along with your fantasies, your nightmares and fears can also come alive,

And no matter what happens, the weak fade out one by one, and only the strong survive. 

Maybe it is a place to sit still away from everyone and everything to think about things and clear your head,

And maybe it doesn't always have to be about what is hiding in your closet or the monster under your bed.

Maybe the dark is about clarity, and it is actually a new way to view your story,

And all of the visions that you have planned can come true in all of their glory.

The stars come out, and everything always turn out fine,

Because without the darkness, there would no way for the stars to shine.