The new YOU

Mon, 08/05/2013 - 20:46 -- junebug

This poem is made for you, for that person who was made new. Accepting God as your lord and savior is the biggest thing one can do. You dream to be used by God but scared of the consequences. To be persecuted and rejected, being held upon the fences. Church is our safe haven, we go to flee from our sin. To get spiritually high and leave as the same person. Church has become a tradition, another day of the week. We hear the gospel but still are spiritually weak. Tired of living in shame yet proclaiming One One Six, losing faith is just one part of the devils tricks. Through our blessings God whispers, but through our trials God yells. He speaks in many ways and through the gospel it spells. Oppressed by fear we stop in our spiritual walk, staring at an invisible line made by an invisible chalk. Since we are not perfect there will be trails, God will help us even when it piles. Our family in Chris builds us and keeps us on check, provides comfort and peace when our life is at a wreck. You child of God don't you dare give on his plans, we all have our problems but in the end it's in Gods hands. Yes I know we lose patience to wait, but search in his word that his grace is great. Fix our eyes on what is unseen for that is the great prize, for what is temporarily seen is just filled with lies. We were all made by God, made for a mission, to spread the gospel, to fulfill his vision.