Negativity

All I feel is negativity. I love to go to school. Life out of school is too much to handle. I love Him. He is sweet and kind deep down. But, he is broken and lost. I am lost. I feel like the walls of my life are closing in on me. He needs help; I need help. I remember the times we have had. I remember the sadness turning into happiness then turning into depression. I don't want him to leave but I don't want him to feel trapped in a confined box. He has become dark and gloomy. He has become an empty space, no hope, no faith, no love. Everything is gone, extinct like the dinosaurs. Darkness has taken the position of king, ruler, and friend. It is hard to believe, but I am dark. I am sad. I am lost. I feel like music has died, my sister is gone, and the world is crying.

daisys

I love this poem and can really understand how your loved ones can become persons you don't recognize anymore.

Jules_FireGirl2.0

Aww! Thanks Graymatter!!! I'm glad you understand. :)