The National Anthem (Revised)

Oh Josè Can't you seeGet up at dawn for a pennyThat you'll get after a long days workTo be sent back to your country when strawberry season is over,• We proudly hail at the KardashiansAnd not our low self esteem youth,• Whose broads from Atlanta and bright shiny cars we aspire to haveBut not to have community centers in high crime area codes,• Through the perilous social media fights pby our fave celebrities Our heads are so down in our phones, We can't see that there actual fights on and amongst our economy, our allies, and the justice system,• Or rampage and arrogance we watched this election season,• We so gallantly streamed from our phones with cat videos instead of seeing what they're doing to our health care,Well how bah dat,• Don't forget Kim Jung Un's glare of his red rockets while the citizens or prisoners of North Korea are tortured and regulated as we turn our heads just like we did in the Holocaust,• Bombs burst in the air of distant countries while we stand still when we need bombs of knowledge to drop on us so we understand as a "super" country,We can't always just mind our business,• It gave proof and evidence and witnesses but still at night skittles and an Arizona could be mistaken for a gun,• That our flag that we take knee for to draw attention to show that we, all minorities are still here and that yes all lives do matterBut black, Muslim, Hispanic, and women lives matter TOO,• Who would dare say that education system does not need more spending yet we wave desperately our hands for help because 30 students should not share 8 books in a room made for 15,• For the land of the easy attainable fast food and diabetesWith the hard to come by if your family can't afford it nutrition,• And the home of the brave,Who come home to streets with cardboard and sharpie signs because America can't afford for them to live.• God Bless those who can help themselves.•