Mystery Girl

Alone I was until I met you, both lost children in this world that left us unfurled against the cold

Alone we were together, the warmth of each other is all we felt in a world that didn’t bother to reach out and help.

To be wanted, to be loved, we both felt empty in these regards; together we healed each other’s scars

Alone we walked, huddled against the cold, always seeing each other’s sadness within the eyes of those who misjudged us

Walked we did, for so along on those roads, never a silence broken in a winter who’s passivity let us grow so close

I walked with you, through the misery and the pain, sleet and rain; I walked with you because you helped me change

Alone we were, or at least that’s the life we were dealt, Alone we were but I never felt by my self

Tears I have shed, when we saw each other in pain, tears we shed masked by saturnine rains

Alone we were and for that it made us stronger, together we are from here on out and always living stronger.

Walk we will, even in the cold rain, walk with you I will even if we’re in pain, walk we will against a future untold

Walk I will forever with the girl I am never know.