Myeongdong Hugettel (Seoul-Kook-Hyun News) О OPTODAY3.COM〗 Lee Chun-gyu reporter = Toshiba Opium Today (OuTu) fell into serious management crisis due to loss of 7 trillion won or more in US nuclear power company> Joel 0013 < The company is being sold off,

Myeongdong Hugettel (Seoul-Kook-Hyun News) О OPTODAY3.COM〗 Lee Chun-gyu reporter = Toshiba Opium Today (OuTu) fell into serious management crisis due to loss of 7 trillion won or more in US nuclear power company> Joel 0013 < The company is being sold off, and related ads are being closed down. According to the Japanese media, such as the Mainichi Shimbun, Toshiba sold its own personal consumption goods subsidiaries such as refrigerators, washing machines, TVs, and computers in order to reconstruct its business operations. And it is falling in succession inside and outside Japan. Opium Today (オ ー ト)> Joel 0013 <# Stupid Night #