My Somali wedding experience

10 PM welcome welcome as the guy holding the door shouts lights shining bright like the sun causing you to look away chairs on the circle form in place with flowers blue pink and red face has the brown chicken and mixed fries are pleased love noise is a wrap from the back as the bride comes in for bridesmaids dressed in blue pink and red the crowd gathered as one person who is holding the blue flag with one star cheers and whistle's from every corner of the hall as the bride passes the mothers form a line from the back And as the cheer her up with scarves in the air is shaped like umbrellas the DJ starts to play music in the venue with the rainbow lights everywhere noise as many people began to dance as people dance to many songs in many languages English Hindi and Somali the bride says to dance with her husband smile laughter and tears ladies having a conversation with their friends that they haven't seen for years and a half traditional meals are served 1 AM as hugs and kisses distributed as we are on our way to leave guy shouts good night.