MY ONLY CHANCE

There's times like these when I feel regret. When I have to work for this worthless check that don't pay for shit. I never went to school, what do you expect? Me to be dope. Yes, no. I don't think so. Most of you try to tell me, I need to go a different direction that's under baring. If I drown, would you come to save me? I don't think so. So save Your talks for someone else. There's times I wish I was born as someone else. Maybe I would have an easier time trying to find my way out. It wouldn't be so complicated trying to flow my way down. But this is the life I chose, There's no way out. I failed to prevail, so let my ass rot. I deserve to be lost from the journey I've chosen. I feel like I've been walking in valleys for no reason. Times are changing, my body is getting older. my thyroid condition is trying to stop me from breathing. One day I may wake up not being here no more, but until that day happens, I'll keep walking through these storms. I can't quit because of fear, that's what the world wants me to do. I follow the moon until my angels appear through the darkness that destroys the truth. Imma make my way there. Spilling my heart through my fears. No more turning back, I'm almost there. I'm being hard on the man in the mirror. Because I need him to be strong in these times of tears. I'm aware that this isn't easy. It's not meant to be, incase you thought success was going to be easy. You should go back to food depot and start sweeping. This is a journey for a warrior, not a path for a pinkie. This is only the beginning, you're no where close to the ending. Don't think about quitting, remember why you started before you start overthinking. You're better than you think, fuck anyone else who thinks otherwise. You're a strong man walking through the darkness of the night. Most can't do what you do, because they're busy hiding themselves behind a screen, doubting others who are following their dreams. You may not be perfect, but you are willing. If you want to be worth it, then reach for the ceiling. This is your purpose, this is your doing. Don't ever think you're worthless, because King status is always growing.