My Memories

He is the only grandpa I ever had in my life.It’s such a shame he had to pay the bitter price, of being born, to only die.I no longer have him here with me.At times it gets so hard to see when life keeps blinding me with its negativity.I probably wouldn’t have been able to get through it if it wasn’t for my memories. The living memories of all the great moments with him.The memory of his death won’t make me feel broken.I have so many thoughts that are precious almost opulent.They comfort me, there’s so many, they’re infinite.I feel peace with the messages that my memories send. They send me the message that I’m okay since my conscience should be clear.I was one of the few that was always there, so there’s nothing to fear. I can’t avoid life from its cruel crime, which was to take my grandpa away.But I won’t allow it to take my vivid memories that won’t go vague.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.