MY LOVE

My lady forget about those long ago lies ....Of temporary lovers that come in disguise....With line they know you long to hear.....About endless love and a life without fear....Tell you your my queen no longer will you want for anything.....But over and over and time again they abuse the love that lies with in.....Until this thing called love is just a dream....Or perhaps never meant to stay in one place like a running stream....But no my love I'm here to say.... Shame on the ones that made you fell that way....For real men would never break their queens heart.....And leave her to be afraid to make a new start....Or steal her innocents with a sweet talking line.....Knowing all along for them your only temporary time.....So my lady I understand you see ......Why it's so hard to give your heart to me...But believe me when I tell you .......I'm not like the others before.... For I too stood alone outside of loves door...And the love I too thought that would last for ever...Faded away like yesterdays weather.....So my lady what I say is true...And to trick you with the word of love is something I would never do.....So if you need your time to protect your heart....I'll patiently wait for you to open love door .....And begin your last start......