My Generation

Wed, 06/12/2013 - 18:47 -- lohayes

30096

I saw black men of my generation tearing down all we built by, stealing, shooting, raping, and terrorizing. Ruining themselves through the society we tried so hard to become a part of, looking for money to steal, people to shoot, reputations to spoil, sane blacks burning for reconnection to the white society in the sense to regain what they lost,
Who killed whom, the black man now he’s known as a thug, who bombs what building, arab he must be a terrorist, who killed 12 people, injuring 58 in Colorado shooting spree, oh he Must have a mental condition he’s not a thug, or a terrorist, he just has a mental disability, maybe he’s schizophrenic, maybe he’s a sociopath he’s not a thug or a terrorist he just can’t be.
Why does the color of your skin and your race define what kind of murderer you are, why do the black men have to be thugs, or the white man has to have a mental disability, arab- terrorist? Why can’t they just be murders?

POW POW POW goes the gunshot a 17 year old boy down in his own neighborhood- a drug deal gone wrong
Black? Yes
POW POW POW a women down killed by her ex-boyfriend because she smashed a homie
Black? Yes
POW POW POW random house filled with 3 young children, and a happily married couple robbed of its money and sense of security- guess ADT couldn’t protect you like they said they would
Black? Why of course

Jesus! Jesus! Oh Jesus! Prayers sent up to the heavens from a black mother begging for her baby to not be prosecuted for murder
Jesus! Jesus! Oh Jesus! Prayers sent up to the heavens from a white mother whose child was raped by a black man…..praying he gets prosecuted
Jesus! Jesus! Oh Jesus! Prayers sent up to the heavens from a black mother who lives in the ghetto praying her son won’t get shot by a drive by
Jesus! Jesus! Oh Jesus! Prayers sent up to the heavens from a white mother whose child was badly beaten by a group of black gang members

Why black men of our generation, our society, why? Why define yourself to murder or any other criminal act.
Why defy all our ancestors-slaves or great civil rights activists- Rosa Parks, MLK JR., Malcolm X why disrespect and ignore all they have done to help all blacks of every generation have a better life to be equal with the white society.
Why create a bad representation towards the other blacks ruining their chances of a great life because of what you are doing?
Why Black Men?
Why?