My Dear

With eyes that have the natural captivating beauty of the great blue sea, when I'm with you the grey fades away and the little things that would escape me, but you point them out, showing me the beauty of the world that surrounds us, but what truly shines in my eyes during those time my dear is you, because when you're with me, time fly's past in a flash, and before I know what's happened my dear the day is done and night has begun, and it tears a hole in my heart that we have to depart but your soothing voice when you say goodbye mends the wound and  but the sadness in the fact that we must go our separate ways  stays with me until tomorrow, so I walk home alone with these thoughts in my mind and before I know I am at my front door and I turn the handle and think of about what we did today and a smile creeps upon my face as I think about the question that has been tormenting me recently ever since I met you, I've been wanting to ask you the four words that would make my life complete 'would you marry me' and you're answer would make or break me but nonetheless I've decided that tomorrow I will confess my love for you my dear and I wonder if it’s the same for you so I must ask,…do you love me and your answer is what I want and fear the most but I inquire anyway because my love for holds no boundary, so I ask my dear,…. will you marry me.