My Conscious You

My conscious you:

How do I get rid of you my entire life I have searched Never finding the answer I beat the path and begged the universe One day during a drowning submersion in a coatyou said to me in a loud voice Your life's experiences, your decisions because of mehave cut your pathYour thoughts have brought what is to be  I'll make a deal with you one you'll hopefully accept You'll have to be relentless to reach the next step I like holding you back I love the same old space it's comfortableya know so you'll have to go against the grain,retrain me, put me in a new place  Only positive thinking only mastering your thoughts is the only sword to cut through what cannot be bought  Start right now next time I appear crowdout my voice with the opposite of fear  It won't take long maybe a few wks even tell me lies-I will believe Whatever you desire-tell me you already haveI don't know the difference between the truth and a lie Pretty soon our reality will have no choice but to conform,the negative will be dead and a new you will be born  Best- your subconscious