Mrs.Barker, my Great Grandma Carloe

Every day after preschool I would walk down the stairs to the parking lot.Its there that every school I would be greet by a grey car and a wonderful lady, my great grandma Carloe.I would tell her about my day as she drove and told me about her’s.We would go to Sonic and grandma always ordered me a strawberry sundae.Then she would either take me to her house or mine but mostly grandma’s house. Outside tiny crystal flakes elegantly danced  a graceful ballet.There I stood at the kitchen widow to watch Jack Frost work his magic.Time passed and grandma Carloe came into the kitchen to make tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch.We used her special Campbell's soup cups.Then I would question grandma to learn whatever I can.  When the flowers bloom and life returns to the world in the springtime.That is the time of year grandma Carloe and I like to watch the world outside the window.There on a tree by the kitchen window is a bird feeder and something wonderful  happened.Red feathers and a crest  was perched on a branch, it was our visitor a red cardinal.My grandma Carloe loved cardinals and I will always have her in my heart and memories.