More Than Words

I write to express who I am, who I want to be, and what I feel inside, I write to tell my story, I write to stay strong myslef, and t o help others along the way, for when I write I always express more than I could ever say, out loud or in a whispered tone, but when someone reads what I've wrote, they read more than words, they can hear me, what matters to me, what means the most, what makes me who I am, I write to make a difference, and to if only reach one person, would be enough, for then someone's heard, and maybe they understand, maybe they can relate, maybe they can't either, maybe it makes no difference, what I say, what I feel, but to me it's real, these words are more than words, they're my thoughts no one's yet heard, my unexplained feelings explained , even if they remain a complicated web, they are a mystery with a meaning different to everyone's eyes meeting the page, and I can't make someone see who I am, but when I write I give them a chance, to see past the layers and layers that hide and disguise, to see what i care about, to see what I love, to see what I feel, to see a new side of me, the side that is real.