A Modern Slavery

Have you ever been fooled into believing a lie? I have and I am here to tell you why.They will use every tactic and butter you up, but don’t give in yet, or you’ll be the gup. You see they hit you in the softest of places cars, college, houses and maybe vacations. They tell you its fine and offer you places you think you will go but your time will be wasted. You become a modern slave in the worst of all places and the chance of escape is not too bright. You will dream at night in a fright like your in flight but when you wake you’ll find your fright was right, because you are flying all right but not in the light, you are under their grasp and this is your plight. Take my advice this is no way to live, live your own life and never give in. They will beat you and bruise you and call you a fool but all you must do is brace yourself and become a tool of change to make the world so much better and this they cannot stop no matter their header or any kind of letter they think they can write to break in, we will build a better wall and keep them within. Don’t be a slave to any lender, fight for your life and become a mender of lives that have been tattered and maybe some day we will see the slave masters shattered.