Melanin

Fri, 11/02/2018 - 09:01 -- Jay16

The vessel that pops and screams to be freeBut constantly neglecting me because of my skin.The throne your so high on, has you corrupted Where's your dignity , let alone self-righteous.What happen to just fighting for justice, but instead fighting for readjustments. Looking for the next victim walking, with glistening melanin popping Look in the review mirror, what do you see?A black face hidden behind a hoodie, Am I  threat? Technically yesAn easy kill unethicallyYou think twice of the bullet connecting with my skin, if you knew it was you.That sinister grin that held you so comfortably. Will all fade when your left dumbfounded. Innocence beyond the free, bound to never be. I see you can't stand to be near me. My color seems to upset you.My stride that's full of pride bothers youMy innocence taken away enlightens youMaybe Stevie Wonder was right. What's so wonderful about world that can't stand our power of our melanin  Crawling for dear mercy, because of the power controversial. Black people stand up. Fighting for Rights that seem to unjustified. Remember the Walk the King lead for equality. Put yourself in the equation, add it up and just maybe it'll seem rationalBut equality doesn't even seem to a problem anymore just a expression with the same typical answer. Call on the ancient power, the power of the brain and the power to not go insane. Put your ear to ground and lets start a war. Pavement below holds us up, but are we doing to keep it solidThe momentum of blacks elevates the world. One for one and one for all. Let's not just stand, but rise for better meaning. Living in war zone, without any type of paradise; half of Humanity doesn’t even see it.Communities ruined, families decreasing, fatherless sons, and motherless daughters.All for your own secrete unionHorrifying screams rupture your eardrums Vision becomes blurry constant cryingBodies lay lifeless, with no type of remorseBut you don’t see me!The richness of my Melanin... I’m only your muse with no isntant of regret.Do you see all the tension all over you? Or maybe the blindness of this Fucked up ECONOMY?Afraid to step over in caucasion territory, because of the RISK of being KILLED.Our voices have became VAINNo reason to STAND STILL.