A mans appetite

I bring a gift of life to the game Inside my belly lies a whole world Waiting to be raised Men why are you Mistreating me Leaving my body with shame The only thing I hate  more then you is the mistake i made why did I ever think I could  trust a man Looking at my body  only brings me shame Waiting to receive back from you Only to find its a Game Naturally i want to Give more then i have Keeping you close to my heart While im just a thot that you ran How can i call you a man Norishing young minds, From the beginning to my belly to my breast All of my life I given you all that i have

Will it ever be enough Please leave my mind the least you could give is Your Absence,maybe some rest... Time has only shown there is No compassion in your bones. Man oh man are you  just ignorant or cold As though the example of your mother wasn't enough To treat a women right Undressing me with your eyes while wrapped up in your pride Manipulating me all the way to your bedside Done with my body ,as though it was disposable Like the leftover on Your plate you've had Enough of me to Scrape The remains of me to the wayside What an Ugly suprise Drinking from  my cup of life Wipeing the satisfaction with your sleeve Though your hands may  not  have any visible Stains  they'll never be Clean I bet you cant grasp, that i am more then enough It is you who isnt worthy of my love if i only knew you were here to take instead of to give Now look at how your teaching your own children how to live Walking in the same foot steps  No  way out because of the  example that you Give Taking because Greed was embedded in them as A Kid Now that a true shame, what a way to live Men i understand now that you have to be taught How to give  I am sorry Im sorry if you had a poor example but it gives you no excuse to take advantage of a Good Women You call it natural its just a man hunger And his plate must be filled His got a whole appetite to fulfill But I , I call it Abuse of a Women. I to was born from a womb of intolerable pain Birthing Your very first breath Responding to your very first cry ,To many times to count asking myself Why I am a women I give up my life to raise my children right Am i a piece of ass? I am a mother I am a sister I am Your daughter your unborn female child I shouldn't have to question No i shouldn't have to ask But i am a women

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

snaps snaps snaps

this is a beautiful poem well written and said

i sense your feelings of being mistreated

while the man meaning the flesh disappoints you

God will never leave nor forsaken you, He loves you

love Him

trust in Him that he'll provide someone who loves The Lord 1st, and then love you for you as a woman of God

thank you for sharing this amazing poem

also, promote this poem to scholarshop slam (if you want to-up to you)

how you been?

Jesennia

I have Been alright just tryn to find gods plans for me , trying to stay strong, i feel like I'm on two different paths tryn to figure out how to live in this world while not being of it . But reaching out to God in all time. I don't know how this website works or how the scholarship work either but i'll try. I wish my area had an open mic setup ,

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

what area are you?

you are not of this world because you're one of God's children

read John 3:16, 1 John 3:16

it's about believing in Jesus...........trust in His plan

read the bible.........have a strong prayer life

what area are you? that's corny they don't have an open mic event

Candy Smith

This is not my poem!

Jesennia

no its mine lol..?