A Magic Accounting Book Ride With Beyonce

First let me ask, is it good or bad for a 22year old male in business school to have a massive crush on Beyoncé’s music? Is it really possible to have a crush on music? I mean don’t get me wrong, Beyoncé is all that is woman, but her music is what really sells me on her unmatched beauty. I wish I could ask her music out to dinner and maybe for a voice lesson. Dat music booty is undeniable.

My poetry really isn’t deep, or filled with meter and rhyme, but more filled with the beat of my mind. For example it’s like Beyoncé. If my mind was compared to her, then it would be the most beautiful woman doing her own thing not caring about what others think. The only difference between us is that, I am a guy, and I like girls.

Can I be a beauty doing my own thing not caring what the world thinks about? Sure why not?

Though I am 22, I have lost a lot of my hair. Most people would say that takes away from the beauty aspect. Let me say this, my mind and imagination has the fullest, most luscious locks anyone could ever imagine having. Why and how is this? Because my imagination beats your imagination. Why? Because I imagine it does. Just like I can imagine Beyoncé and I hand feeding each other at the best casino buffet in the western hemisphere. Nothing beats being fed an iced shrimp that has been waiting for you for hours.

Just like a cocktail sauced dream, my mind keeps me safe from the harsh views of reality. One may be flustered when receiving a paycheck noticing half of it has been taken by the government. However, with a mind like this, you simply don’t care, because you just think of Beyoncé paying for that top notch buffet and you’re all good.

Sadly, I will probably never meet her, and sadly I will never get my money back from the government. However, music, poetry, love, and life will always be there for me. I once wrote a song with the line, “Only my six string understands me.” That was one of the darkest and hands down one the worst lines in my music writing history. I will say this, life does get me, because, for once in my life I have accepted, me. I get me, and that’s all that matters. I love me, and I hate Jay-Z.

snidalicious

Depresion sucks, I have lived it and fought it,

but, acceptance of yourself helps you realize you are the greatest creation ever.

savigirl14

Interesting.