Love Given, Time Lost

This instant is the only time there is.
The moon shines high above the dark filled with dreams waiting for the sun to fill our morning. There are shadows casted from those that left, and as beautiful as they are, they are the darkness that hides inside me

However, all of them see the moon as beautiful, and I
I see it as a reminder that the cries are still unheard, and the screams serve as a vacanct hotel, where whispers come to die.

Yes, I can see the light shinning.
It's beautiful, and omnipresent. But red delivers pain that flood the post traumatic halls of my mind, hallucinating the voices that call.
The ringing echoes,
and still no one answers.

I see love given. However it's just for now. Because time is instantaneous and love is forever.
Forever is the love one gives when all else is shattered. Though love can be short, it never dies. It's the only thing that gives even after we're gone.

All is there for me but none is tangible that wants to be. When I'm in need all is lost.
I ask them: Do you see me?

Yes, the screams all sound the same
They whisper my name, and they're not real. But they are the ones that stay. In actuality, they are real
They're me