The lost girl

I wrote this poem it’s about Surviving SA …: The lost girl….

Not a day goes by that I feel so much pain in side of me .I was 15 years old when my life changed . I never thought in my life that my best friend/dad , would ever do the things he did to me . I’m so scared and confused about what going on. He told me this what you do to people that you love. The things he would say and do I don’t understand how this is happened to me and why . My own dad would rape his daughter. He told me if I would say a word I will never see my sister or brother again . God knows they are all I have . Maybe it will only be one time . Maybe he is drunk again he will never remember this . I wish this pain would go away . Laying there on the bed while he lets dog eat me I can’t breath I feel sick to my stomach I just want to go in my room and sleep forever . He doing it again I don’t understand why this is happening to me . So cut myself so I can’t feel the pain so it will all go away . I will drink so it will all go away I won’t feel anything. I just want to die I can’t do this anymore . I wish someone who catches him so I can be free . Even if I tell know one will believe me . I can’t keep count of how many times he raped me and hurt me from the inside . I so lost I just don’t know what to do anymore I feel so angry. He said he is sorry it will never happen again but it does he drunk again he hit me calls me name . I finally leave for a month I feel so free round that I can breathe again my chest is not tight. I don’t have to worry about pain I wish I can stay here forever everyone seems so nice. He sent me a letter I don’t open it I burn it I don’t care what he has to say. I don’t wanna see any pain anymore I know I have to go home but I don’t want to I don’t want to go through this every day. I’m a lost girl I don’t know what to do. I’m finally free I told the truth I feel happy but somehow I’m still in pain how can a father that’s supposed to love with their daughter and take away everything she one . This is what it feels like to breathe again.