Living in My Thoughts

Fri, 11/16/2012 - 15:40 -- Seve777

73162

I strive to be wise daily. Solomon. Cuz I see people dying and they spirit man hollering. didn’t understand god so I didn’t follow him. But now I’ll lay my life down. Sacrificial offering. Everywhere I step it’s a newer temptation. A new doubt, a new fear, a new struggle I’m facing. I’m pacing back and forth just to make it between girls, sex, drugs and school there’s nowhere that I can shake. Why fake it? I gotta be real with myself. I lust for girl’s beauty and the homeboys don’t help. All they conversate about is how many girls they done smashed till they smacked with STD's and they life straight crash. But let’s not get it twisted girls is the same way. They walk around in booty skirts thinking its ok. Until they cookies get taken call it foul play. Now they filing for a lawsuit, child rape. Investigate, why should I? Dog, I watch it every day. My mind records it all like it’s on videotape. I try to stray. But my flesh keeps pulling me back. So I gotta die daily; severe heart attack. I don’t care about punch lines or if you think I’m tight. All I care about is that you see Christ in my life I’m going on my own now. Solo. Until my last breathe is taking from me. Chokehold, the rope goes snap. I’m hanging on the last chord of my heart. Shooting venom at people who quit before they ever start. See I got checked like a chart. Placed in my correct position. A Christian forever living this impossible mission. The old me use to hate. The new me has some emotions. Though I want to feel more. Lord fix what use to be broken. I feel hopeless…at times it’s hard to keep a godly form. Mind spinning with daily problems. I call it a brainstorm. See I express myself through lyrical flow. This is my life on paper, which is all a poet knows. As I’ve grown I’ve come to find myself becoming a better man. Better than what I use to be. Chosen one out my fam. This is grand, cuz my life use to reflect around men. Trying to please others and trying to be the man. But I understand my purpose. This world ain’t worth it. Justifying the wrong that we sit here and do on purpose. Hypocritical suckas. If wrong happened to our family, then we be out there quick with all of our guns clamoring. These are my thoughts on life. Thoughts on myself. Thoughts on folk in general living like hell’s help. Michael Phelps, I could go on all day and break records. But the purpose of these words was to recognize I’m a failure. Michael Phelps, I could go on all day and break records. But the purpose of these words was to recognize I’m a failure. Without HIM!