Life Success

You were born to recreate the lives of your ancestors.The life you choose to live is your personal life treasure.For myself i been through hell and back.Father behind bars and no mother to be attached.Until a lady i call my hero took me under her wing.She taught me and fed me well to become this beautiful thing.A lady i must say i have become indeed.But still a 20 year old child left in need.God has blessed me with a son to show him whats better.So i change my life around and decided school was better.Yet my mom died when i was young and she never graduated.But i accomplished her goal and hope she smiles down on me sayin congratulations.You only live once but you have your chances to speak your mind.You only write once when you're give the outspoken time.Time that is led to gifts and rewards based on your voice.So the people in your city can see your life struggle written through your words.I am a woman who shouts my life success because im back in school and my son and i are blessed. 

nunabuv24

If it wasnt for my great aunt(my hero).Then my life will still be going down hill.But yet i become a wonderful mother and im going to be a reat stuent at ECPI University.