Life

10453

Drip ... Drip...Drip ( Rain drops )we in a world all alone nobody to turn to, as I'm laying in this bed all alone thoughts flowing threw my head not knowing what to do momma a single mom raised 2 girls on her own went from having it all to NOTHING from happy to misery bad luck from left to right looking for a way to shelter her Two ladies, Daddy wasn't around trap in the penitentiary NO WAY OUT! Tears rushing down my face wondering what's it like to have papa around what's does it mean to be daddy little girl .... ( Sigh ) as I sit her in the dark spitting what's on my mind watching the rain fall asking god why... Why he took my grandfather away why did my stepfather do that to my mother after chances was given to him he your her trust Rip it into pieces momma an innocent bystander shot physically why don't I understand life sometime why giving up is easier than taking risks life is like a math problem trying to be solve like what is the solution to mc2 -Sign by Shantell Gao

gaoshantell

The poem is more like for people who have gone threw many obstacles in life and found a way to overcome it and not let that stop them from doing what they to do and being someone in life .