Life

Seeing the sun rise make me smile as It shines in my eyesYet I see the clouds trying to cover it's joy thatI'm trying to enjoyGet away from He's only try to brighten up this worldthat's filled with sorrowI need this joy in a world that's O so shallowI gaze up to the sky looking for a break of light shining through these  cloudytimes. No one else is gazing just me trying graze what loves left in this worldEveryone's says I'm insane and inane for looking for a better dayTheir words may shake me but never break me for my heart is harder the stones they throw at meI don't understand why their acting so dismalI need a pedestal to rise among these abysmalsounds. these people are that ones who are mentalThe more I try to avoid themthe harder is to run away from themThey slowly start to engulf meAs I cry out to the sun still risingabove all the evil doersWhere is my rescuerwho promised to be nearerwhen I was in dangerI understand He's therebut right now I can't really feelhis presence."Does he really care?""Where are you!"  I screamto the wind it only seemsI guess I'm not screaming loud enoughfor Him to hear the things I'm saying"I'm not forsaking you, but are you me?" but it's hard to believe in something that doesn't seem to keep it's promiseI feel like Jesus on the crossHas this life have any meaning or is it merely just a tossI don't really knowI guess I'll never knowbut that's not important anymore  please just come through my door