Liberty and Justice for Who?

" I pledge allegiance to the flag,
of the United States of America.
And to the republic, for which it stands,
one nation, under God, indivisible, with
liberty and justice for all."
Naw. America has done nothing for people of color but take, disrespect, and criticize. But they don't want to see our lives through our eyes. Justice for all isn't specific enough. Justice for all whites. Justice if you are light. What happens to people of color, people my color, isn't a joke. All these white influencers claiming they woke. " I don't like black people, " they say. But then they want to put on blackface and wear our braids the very next day. My struggle isn't a makeup look. But when I finally speak out, then they're shook. Police Brutality against people of color is the latest trend. Of course not all cops are bad, but I see none of the "good" ones trying to make amends. So you know what? My allegiance will be with my people. America can have it back when they put white people in their place and stop judging us based on our race. We are not, nor have we ever been, one nation. We have never achieved peace, in any generation. We have been divided in a race war since the Emancipation Proclamation. Liberty and Justice is reserved for Whites Only. But maybe one day people of color will have a reservation as well.